Top of the British BlogsGet Firefox!Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.comListed on BlogShares[Buy Opera!]
Blogwise - blog directoryBlogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Back

Hell and damnation!

September was the Devil's wn month for the Alchemist and no mistake. To those of you who have wasted your time checking for Alchemy updates over the last few weeks I am sorry. You will recal that I had to go away at the end of August, but upon my return I found no end of time consuming trivia to which I had to attend.

Now the fact of the matter is, this bloggin thing is a hobby to me(as indeed it is to most people who blogg) and as a hobby it is the first thing to suffer when time is at a premium. That's life.

Nevertheless I beleive I can now bring my typical half-arsed yet insightful wit and wordsmithing to the 'net an a regular basis once again. Hoorah.

To those of you who have checked for updates from time to time, not only appologies, but Alchemy points also.

Let's get this show on the road...
| Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
All Images hosted by xs.to unless not.